Members of Academic Board
St.Hua Pte Ltd has appointed the following professionals as the Members of Academic Board to ensure that for each course, the assessment principles, processes, methods and practices are aligned with the learning outcomes and contents.
|Name of the Member||Highest Qualification||Field of Expertise|
|1||Dr. Chen Shanbao||Doctor of Philosophy||Mechanical Engineering|
|2||Mr. Chan Tuck Seng Vincent||Japan-focused MBA (JEMBA) / |
Master of Science
|Business Administration /
|3||Mr. Tang Fan||Bachelor of Engineering||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|4||Mr. Zhou Longjiang||Master of Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|5||Mr. Chen Junyong||Master of Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|6||Mr. Adam Ye||Master of Engineering||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|7||Mr. Chen Ze||Master of Science||Environmental Engineering|
Responsibilities of the board are:
- to develop and review the policies and procedures on all academic matters of the private education institution, including but not limited to academic quality assurance measures; and
- to facilitate the implementation of and compliance with such policies and procedures.
They are also in charge to:
- develop a set of standards to ensure the academic quality of every course to be offered or provided by the private education institution, including but not limited to:
- the content of the modules or subjects of the course;
- the duration of the course; and
- the appropriate entry and graduation requirements;
- approve each person to be deployed to teach any course offered or provided by the private education institution or any module or subject thereof, after determining that the person possesses the minimum qualifications and experience and other criteria prescribed in regulation 26; and
- review the policies and procedures at least once a year.