This course introduces object-oriented programming and shows how to automate routine tasks and provide custom functionality to enhance Excel performance and efficiency. This course introduces the Visual Basic for Applications programming language, covers creating subroutines and functions to hold code, and provides a solid grounding in the Excel object model. Programming techniques are demonstrated through real-world examples.
1. Introducing Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
2. Defining Variables, Constants, and Calculations
3. Adding Logic to Your VBA Code
4. Debugging Your VBA Code
5. Managing Workbook Elements and Data in VBA
6. Adding Advanced Elements to Your Workbook
7. Using Excel Events in Your VBA Code