Welcome to Professional Courses at St.Hua Private School. In alignment with the mission of the school to excel in student education, the range of professional courses offered to meet the needs of our students, is instrumental to the fulfillment of this mission. One main feature of our programmes is that we have trainers that are well educated and experienced, where majority hold at least a master degree from either local or overseas universities.
They are also in charge to:
- develop a set of standards to ensure the academic quality of every course to be offered or provided by the private education institution, including but not limited to:
- the content of the modules or subjects of the course;
- the duration of the course; and
- the appropriate entry and graduation requirements;
- approve each person to be deployed to teach any course offered or provided by the private education institution or any module or subject thereof, after determining that the person possesses the minimum qualifications and experience and other criteria prescribed in regulation 26; and
- review the policies and procedures at least once a year.
Our programmes are tailored to the learning needs of students. In particular, the six focus areas in our professional courses are to:
- upgrade content knowledge of students
- upgrade the technical skills of students
- equip students with new competencies in response to changing societal needs and demands,
- keep students abreast of new developments and initiatives in the related industry,
- educate students with research and management skills, and
- enhance their learning with small class sizes and effective teaching methods.
These areas of focus will enable our students to advance and master the set of skills we are about to teach them, be it in 3D printing or interior design skills. We continue to provide quality teaching and learning to enable our teachers in their learning journeys. Please explore our website to learn more about the professional courses we offer. Contact us if you have any questions about them. We look forward to hearing from you.
Students can enjoy up to S$500.00 subsidy with SkillsFuture Credit.
Find out more about our professional courses here: